Meet my family...

Daddy when he was young
Meet my family. Many of you have heard me speak of them quite a bit, but have never met them. And we have sort of a confusing set up. Well, allow me to introduce you to those I hold most dear. I am beyond blessed.

Our mom when she was young




Our parents dating

 Greg and Karen Seifert today...





                      The Seifert Sisters and our little brother...

Lindy, the eldest Seifert sister

Me, (Christy) sister #2

Mary, Seifert sister #3

Emily, Seifert sister #4

Our little brother, Connor

  
                    My sisters, their men, and their kiddos...

Lindy and her hubby Dan 

Dylan and Jackson (Lindy's biological sons, Dan's stepsons)
Their biological son together, Jimmy



Mary and her husband, Christian
Christian's biological children Jessica and Dylan (Mary's step children)


Their first daughter together, Sophia



Their second daughter together, Fiona






Emily



her daughters Juliet and Aubrey






                                                                   Seifert sisters


                                                                     The family


                                                             My brother and I








Comments

  1. WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!!! I love our family and we are now complete with you nearby!! :) Enjoying it so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Martha! I am glad. I just realized it was necessary, considering the fact that the majority of my "community" is far away and will most likely never meet them. Thank you for appreciating it.

      Delete
  3. You have a beautiful family. I am sure they love you as much as you love them no matter how many miles you guys are apart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts