Short update:

I am so thankful for the prayers and ongoing support. Yesterday, I went in for treatment. After the blood draw, I was informed that my liver levels were still slightly elevated, and chemo may be postponed. I was discouraged because I was so close to the "safety zone" that it seemed overly cautious at that point.

However, after consulting with the pharmacist, and taking into consideration the 20% decrease in chemo they had ordered, the Oncologist gave the green light.  So that is 4 chemos down with 2 more to go.

The next big hurdle is the assessment of my heart scheduled for next Wednesday. I am nervous about this because there are no obvious side effects if the heart is indeed being damaged by the chemo. This is also a common side effect of some of the medication I am on.

Please pray for my body as the routine side effects began first thing this morning. 

I trust my sovereign Creator, but some days are just tough.

Choosing joy.

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey. 


Comments

Popular Posts