Tough Day. I was unsure what to even say to my God. When I opened my mouth, I found myself at a loss...with only these words to speak:

"I'm confused. I'm fearful. I'm unsure. I'm angry. I'm lost. 
I'm weary. I'm timid. I'm terrified. I'm discontent. 
I'm tempted. I'm "innocent". I'm "right". 
I'm curious. I'm tired. I'm struggling. I won't. I will. 
I'm proud. I'm sad. I'm irritable. I'm unsure.
I'm incapable. I'm uncomfortable.  I'm trying. 
I'm Your's..."

He answered me with this...

God gives. God takes away. He ordains. He changes. 
He confirms. He allows. He strengthens. He upholds. 
He speaks. He leads. He agrees. He declines. 
He answers. He blesses. He shushes. He restores. He builds. He purifies. He closes. He opens. He cleanses. He plans. 
He listens. He watches. He directs. He carries. He provides. 
He knows...


 The following by John Piper
"You see, their mind was small,
And they could not see painful times
Apart from dark and hidden crimes.
Beware...God is kind,
In ways that will not fit your mind
."   


Comments

Popular Posts